- Monthly Price
- Semi-Annual Price
- Annual Price
- E-mail Accounts
- SQL Database(s)
- Addon Domains
- Free cPanel(Control Panel)
- Free Softaculous
- Free Website Builder
- Free SSL (Let’s Encrypt)
You can see our three WordPress Hosting Packages below. It's important that you weigh the Pros and Cons of each Package to make the Perfect Decision for your Project!
Starting At $3.99
Our S Package is perfect for any WordPress Website!
Starting At $5.99
The M Package is an all around Upgrade compared to the S Package.
Starting At $7.99
Our L Package knows no Limits as all Aspects of it is Unlimited!
You can Browse the Specifics of our WordPress Hosting Packages below. Each Package was desgined to give the Highest Possible value for the Price!
These Major Features are GUARANTEED no matter which Services or Products you choose to buy from Us
We are providing Professional Round-the-clock Support to our Customers!
We have a 15 Day Refund Policy, which means we can Refund you within the first 15 Days of Service!
We Guarantee Quality Servers and the Highest Technically possible Uptime!
If you have any Questions before making a Purchase, please check out the FAQ below or Contact us! We are happy to Help!
At UranusHost your Hosting is Setup Automatically and Instantly right after Payment has been Made. All details regarding your Hosting will be E-Mailed to you!
When you order you will need to Either already have a Domain name or Purchase a Domain Name. If you already have a Domain simply Point the Nameservers to our Servers (You can read more about Nameservers below). If you don't have a Domain yet you will have to Purchase one either from UranusHost or from a Domain Registrar.
In short, you need a Domain name first to buy a Hosting Package, however, the Hosting Account is set up Automatically!
There are only two Differences between these three types of Hosting Packages:
1. Web engine: Shared and WordPress Hosting runs on LiteSpeed while Budget Hosting runs on Nginx.
2. Maximum Allowed I/O: Websites based on WordPress and other CMSs require more interaction with their Databases compared to Static recources. When a visitor views your website it requires more performance to load a WordPress website instead of a simple HTML Website.
There are two major factors you have to consider. How much Resources your website needs and how much Traffic your Website will get.
1. If you are running a Resource heavy WordPress (or Drupal, Joomla, MediaWiki, Magento, Zen Cart, Medium, Ghost or any other CMS) website and you also expect a lot of visitors we recommend WordPress Hosting.
2. If you are tight on Budget and your Website has mostly Static elements or you don't expect a lot of Traffic a Budget Plan should be an Optimal choice.
3. Anything between the two above fall in the Shared Hosting category. There is no clear answer so Upgrades and Downgrades are available to all Customers!
Just to make it clear, you can't make a wrong decision as all of our Hosting Plans can support all kind of Websites, so don't be afraid to try out any of our Packages!
If you already have a Domain at another Domain Registrar you have to update your Nameservers. Simply log in to your Account at the Domain Registrar where your Domain is and update your Domain Nameservers.
You will receive information about our Nameservers in an E-mail once you Purchased one of our Hosting Plans. You can also find our Nameservers in this FAQ or on our Website.
If you buy your Domain from us then the Nameservers are configured automatically to Point to the Server your Website is located at!
Our Nameservers for our Budget Hosting packages:
Our Nameservers for our Shared Hosting and WordPress Hosting packages:
You can read about how to update your Nameservers in the previous Answer!
You have three options to Migrate your Website to UranusHost:
1. Copy paste the Files from your old Hosting via FTP or Cpanel File Manager to your Computer, then re-upload the Files to our Servers where your new Cpanel is Located. The easiest way is to keep all your files in a ZIP folder and extract it in Cpanel. In the case of WordPress don’t forget to also Export/Import your Database!
2. You can create a full Backup copy of your Website in Cpanel Backup Manager (.tar file). You have to Download this Backup and send it to us. (Note: Since you don’t have SSH access to our Hosting servers you can’t restore these on your own).
3. If you have a WordPress Website, then the easiest solution is to use a Migration Plugin. Install the Migration Plugin on your Website and Export your WordPress website to your Computer. Install the same Migration Plugin to your fresh WordPress installation on our Servers and Restore your WordPress Website! This works with all CMS that has a Migration Plugin or Addon available.
Depending on the type of your Website, your resource need might vary, however, the rule of Thumb is as follows:
The average Static Website can take up from a few Kilobytes to a few Megabytes. Without Video Content, Downloadable Files or a lot of Pictures of course!
The average WordPress website is about 500 MB, however, it is not unusual to see them between 200-300 MB. WordPress Websites also heavily use their Database so you have to consider how big your Database is as well!
This means that our smallest Package can sustain any kind of Website you might have, however you have to Consider how much Storage you will need as Time goes on. You also have to Consider how much Performance you will need to Guarantee an excellent Visitors Experience.
Our Web-hosting servers are located in the United Kingdom (London).
Our Shared and WordPress servers are located in the United States (Chicago).
That being said Using CloudFlare (Which is Free) or a paid CDN (Content Delivery Network) makes where the Website is Phisically Located irrelevant!
Yes you can! Hosting additional Websites is allowed and is Defined by a term called "Addon Domains". You can see how many Addon Domains we allow for each Package in the Package Description!
Keep in mind that each Hosting Package has a finite amount of Resources, which means it might still be Beneficial to have Multiple Hosting Packages for Multiple Websites!